Change of Name/Address

For more information contact

ACS Employees who wish to make a change of name and or address will have the option of utilizing two forms to make the necessary changes.

1. ACS Change of Name and/or Address

  • Used when an employee moves and wishes to update their address record 
  • When an employee wishes to change their legal name to their married name.

A copy of the new Social Security card bearing the name as requested for change must accompany the form.

Upon receipt of the name change form and Social Security card the name change will be completed by Human Resources for records and payroll purposes, then forwarded to Technology for change in Google Mail and STI.  Please do not ask local school technology staff to change e-mail addresses.

2. ALSDE Change of Name and/or Address

The State Department of Education requires this form in order to change names and addresses for Professional Educator or Leadership Certificates.
The ALSDE Change of Name or Address form is available by clicking here.


3. PEEHIP/RSA Change of Name and/or Address

Name and/or address changes for PEEHIP must be made on Member Online Services at by the employee.  If the employee has a problem making the change online they may call 877-517-0020.


Name and/or address changes associated with organizations, credit unions, etc. muct be handled by the employee directly with the specific organization(s).