ACS Human Resources
The Human Resources Department provides information to employees and potential applicants in regards to salary schedules, benefits, and other important information.
For a list of employment opportunities, please visit the Employment page.
Need to contact someone in HR and Payroll?
Dr. Latanza M. Harrison – Chief Human Resources Officer
(205) 663-8470 email@example.com
Pam Malone – Human Resources Program Manager
(205) 663-8465 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certification Renewals
- Verification of Higher Degree
- All Contracts (Supplements, Part-Time/Extra Services, & Independent Contractors)
- Transcripts (Official transcripts must be sent by email or sealed and sent via mail)
- Hire Enterprise
- National Board-Certified Teacher Certification (NBCT)
- Salary Inquiries and Step Adjustments
Gretchen Mehmen- Human Resources Secretary
(205) 663-8466 email@example.com
- EXP forms
- Onboarding Questions and collection of forms (Group Life Beneficiary and Ethics Certificate)
- Badge Renewals- Employees must have Administrator’s approval for a new badge. Principals should email approved names to Gretchen in order to have a new badge prepared.
- Substitute badges-must have new badges each year.
- Email Address Changes and/or Name Changes. An updated Social Security Card is required for name changes.
- Verification of Employment- employees should request that the lender email the information form and their authorization form to Gretchen.
- Loan Forgiveness
- On the Job Injury Claims and Forms
Kristy Densmore – Human Resources Contractor
(205) 378-9102 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Insurance-General Questions
- Benefits-General Questions
- Certification Renewals Electronic Data Collection (Supplement CIT, Supporting Documents, and PowerSchool Transcripts)
- Substitutes and Substitute Requisitions
- Sick Leave Bank
- Technical Assistance with applying for Jobs in Hire Enterprise and completing Electronic Contracts
Renee Cofer – Payroll Accountant
(205) 663-8400 email@example.com
- Leave (Sick, Personal, Vacation, Comp) Balances
Alabaster City Schools provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Alabaster City Schools complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.