Welcome to Student Services
The Student Services department at Thompson High School provides advising, counseling, planning, and support to address the academic, career, and personal/social needs of each student. We work with students, parents, families, teachers, administrators, and service providers to help students learn and achieve academic and personal growth.
You can always find the following in Student Services (no appointment necessary):
- Any counselor available for a student in crisis
- ACT/SAT information and fee waivers
- Transcript requests
- College visit request forms
To schedule a student/counselor appointment, just fill out the Google form for the appropriate grade level counselor or for Mrs. Vickers if the question relates to college or careers. Parents, please call or email the appropriate counselor if you would like to schedule an appointment.
If you can’t answer the questions below, please make an appointment to see your counselor!
- How do I study, manage my time, stay organized?
- How do I get help from my teachers?
- How can I repeat classes if I need to?
- How can I still graduate when I am supposed to?
- How do I deal with stress, friends, or any other life issues?
- How do I navigate college and career planning?
- Any other questions you may have. Remember, we are here to help!