YMCA/DQ field trip permission form and waiver are due no later than Friday, September 13, 2019.
Our first field trip will be to the YMCA and Dairy Queen on Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
As you may know, my due date with the twins is fast approaching. I wanted to inform you I intend to begin my maternity leave on Monday, September 23. My last day will be Friday, September 20, unless I go into labor before then or have to be put on bed rest. I intend to return to school this year but do not have an exact return date at this time.
I am happy to tell you Mrs. Rebecca Scott will be taking my place while I’m on maternity leave. My paraprofessional, Coach Powe, will continue to be in the classroom while I’m away.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me before Friday, September 20. My email is Marta.Hammonds@acsboe.org. You may also write a note on your child’s How’s My Day sheet or leave a note in their folder. You may also use the following contact information while I’m away on maternity leave:
- Mrs. Scott, long term sub Rebecca.Scott@acsboe.org
- Coach Powe, behavioral paraprofessional Adrian.Powe@acsboe.org
- Mrs. Jones, Warrior Center lead teacher Tonia.Jones@acsboe.org
- Mrs. Radcliff, special education supervisor Lisa.Radcliff@acsboe.org
- Thompson Middle School Administrators: