Welcome to the Business Management & Administration Academy
The Business Management and Administration cluster prepares learners for careers in planning, organizing, directing, and evaluating business functions essential to efficient and productive business operations.
Career opportunities in this cluster are available in every sector of the economy and require specific skills in organization, time management, customer service, and communication.
Rigorous instruction is provided to equip learners with knowledge and skills for college and career readiness. Extended learning experiences to enrich and enhance instruction is reinforced through learner participation in career and technical student organizations (FBLA).
- Microsoft Office Specialist (must earn two (2) to earn College & Career Ready status
- Adobe Photoshop (Coming Soon)
- Chief Executive Officer
- General Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Training and Development Specialist
- Labor and Personnel Relations Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Office Manager
- Business and Development Manager
- Operations Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Legal Secretary