Rock Solid Kidz VB - 5th & 6th Grade Opportunities
SIGN UP IS NOW OPEN!
*There has been a change in the LOCATION of the clinic. It will now take place at the New THS gym. If your child will be needing BUS TRANSPORTATION, see the below link to print and fill out.
WHERE: THS gym (Warrior Collisium) - drop off at front entrance of gym
TIME: 3:30-5:30 (signed permission slip required to ride the bus over from TIS/TSGC to THS. Your child is NOT required to ride the bus)
DATES: 3/20, 3/22, 4/3, 4/10
EXTRA: End with game play on Saturday 4/13 from 9-12 at the New THS gym!
COST: $60 (*Bring money the first day of the clinic, checks made payable to TMS with at least 1 phone number on checks!)
BRING: Bring your payement of $60 and your paperwork the FIRST DAY OF THE CLINIC!
*If you want to drop off the payement and paperwork to TMS Office, please label it "Attention: Tonnie Glover for RSK"
TO PARTICIPATE YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE ALL OF
- ASHAA Consent Form signed and filled out (CLICK LINK BELOW)
- Emergency Contact Info sheet filled out & signed (CLICK LINK BELOW)
- Signed Bus Permission Slip to ride to the new High School gym (CLICK LINK BELOW)
- Player/Parent Aggreement (CLICK LINK BELOW)
- Fill out attached GOOGLE FORM (CLICK LINK BELOW) Please fill this form out after you have completed the above!!
- Physical optional (READ AND CLICK BELOW)
Mandatory Google Form for RSK 5th & 6th Clinic - This Must be done after you have printed off the above paperwork! This form timestamps your child's registration and lets me know that all forms were completed!
**A PHYSICAL FORM will be required if you are in 6th grade and plan on trying out for TMS Volleyball; therefore, if you are in 6th grade, I recommend getting your physical now and then you are set for tryouts.
**If you are in 5th grade, it is NOT necessary to get your physical at this time.
- Parents are welcome on 4/13
- Athletic Court shoes & athletic attire
- Optional: kneepads, water bottles