"Champions of our future"
Preparing students for their future.
To partner with families and the community to inspire and prepare graduates to be responsible and productive champions of their future.
These values and beliefs guide teaching, learning and working in the Alabaster City Schools:
1. Our schools are safe, caring, learning communities engaged in continuous improvement, committed to the pursuit of excellence, and dedicated to the success of each student.
2. Our employees are qualified, dedicated, innovative, and student-centered, engaged in continued learning.
3. Our schools provide quality instructional programs, enriching extracurricular experiences, and a wide variety of opportunities for students to explore their interests, expand their dreams, and develop their talents.
4. Our schools partner with families, business, industry, post-secondary institutions, community agencies, and government to create and sustain outstanding facilities, technology, learning resources, and experiences to maximize student achievement.
5. Our schools embrace diversity, promote respectful relationships, and have high expectations and performance standards for all students and adults.
6. Our schools value integrity, open communication, shared responsibility, innovation, and accountability.